1. Do you have a strong desire for your child to receive a Bible-based Education? If you answered yes to this question, you are on the right track. CVCA is committed to teaching the Bible and godly attributes each and every day. Proverbs 22:6 says to “Train up a child in the way he should go”; that way is the godly way. The curriculum we use is filled with character-building exercises and activities, and verses for personal memorization. Our philosophy of educating young people is concerned with the whole person. Rest assured your child will receive a daily education including math and science, history and geography, reading and writing and character training courses that will help you produce young men and ladies for the world ahead. Every Wednesday we have a guest speaker preach and teach the Word of God in our chapel services. Quarterly Scripture memorization is part of the school requirements.
2. Do you have a strong desire for your child to receive a Christian Education? In the world we live in today we are bombarded with a world view that has clearly removed God and His Word from any point of reference. Christian education presents the academic priority along with a God- centered world view that provides a foundation for an adult Christian life. Our goal is to assist the serious parent in training our children to live for the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 6:4) The school’s authority does not exceed the authority of the parents. The Bible alone sufficiently directs a parent to train his child, and our school program seeks to mirror what the Bible teaches.
3. Do I have to be a member of Central Valley Baptist Church? Our Christian school is open to any member of Central Valley Baptist Church. Other children may attend CVCA if their parents cooperate with the teaching given their children. Our Church school is a Baptist church school and our doctrine is exclusively the Bible. All who apply are interviewed on an individual basis. Our Pastor meets with all applicant families who are not members of the church. We have a strong desire to provide a safe and godly environment for Christian children to attend school.
4. Do you have a desire to see your child grow as a person? We strive to uphold a high standard here at Central Valley Christian Academy. We have a dress code for all students and also mature behavior standards. All students are taught to be respectful and courteous not only to school staff but to their peers as well. We believe school is a staging area for future adult leaders.
5. Does your child want to attend school here? CVCA is not a reform school. We only accept students in good standing with their current school. Our goal is to provide a safe and godly environment for all students and many times troubled children bring influences that are not welcome in a Christian school. We will expect that your child would want to attend a Christian school and would treat it as a privilege.
Central Valley Christian Academy
excellent education with a biblical purpose